- Position of page being displayed now
- Member Registration
Joining the ARRN is Free!
To become member of ARRN, please read the following instruction, and send a applicable membership application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by email.
- (1) National River Restoration Network (National RRN)
National RRN is a representative of River Restoration Network in a country which is approved by the Governing Council. Transition from the Regional RRN to National RRN is determined by the Governing Council. National RRN's representative participates in the Governing Council and be entitled to vote for discussion.
- (2) Regional River Restoration Network (Regional RRN)
Regional RRN is a group organization (River Restoration Network), with more than twenty individuals or five organizations membership respectively, approved by the Information Committee. Its representative is able to participate in the Governing Council with no voting right.
- (3) Non River Restoration Network (Non RRN)
Non RRN is an organization or individual member approved by the ARRN secretariat.
- (1)Easy obtaining of domestic and foreign information on river restoration through website, email, and direct contact to ARRN secretariat or other ARRN members as following;
- Latest news, topics, projects, experiences, lessons, case studies
- International and domestic events such as seminar and workshops
- Standard books, technical guidelines, video images, etc.
- (2)Holding opportunity to introduce member's organization and their activities to other ARRN members
- (3)A coordinated business with various foreign countries or organizations
- (4)Holding management support such as international seminar, workshops and establishment of regional river restoration network by ARRN secretariat
Possible Tasks for ARRN Organization Member
- (1)Members will participate in ARRN with commitment to use their own resources and to work effectively in partnership with other members that are collaborating in the network. Members will support the objectives of ARRN described in the charter.
- (2)Members can freely inspect the Web site, and moreover, useful information on river restoration in your organization and your region can be freely sent through the Web site for other members.
- (3)Members positively join for ARRN events such as international forum and the workshop by each RRN sponsoring. Also, every member can hold original workshop by receiving the backup of ARRN or RRN.
- (4)Members cooperate positively when the specialist's technical advice is required or the advanced case investigation committee is sent to another region.
- (5)Members share the information sent by ARRN with related persons in your organization.
Applying for Membership
- Groups and individuals to join the ARRN perform the following steps in the procedure as Regional RRN or Non RRN, and are requested to submit a applicable membership application form by email. (*see above)
- (1) The application of Regional RRN shall be submitted to the ARRN secretariat.
- (2) The application of Non RRN shall be submitted to the National RRN or Regional RRN existing in the country or region of the applicant. Where there is no National RRN or Regional RRN, the application shall be submitted to the ARRN secretariat.
Note) For further information, please contact to email@example.com by email.
Judging and Approval on Membership
- (1) Receiving the application for Regional RRN, ARRN secretariat promptly reports to the Information Committee. Judging will be conducted in the Information Committee within one month after receiving membership applications of the Regional RRN to determine whether Regional RRN or Non RRN. ARRN secretariat responds to the applicant the results.
- (2) After receiving the application for Non RRN, ARRN secretariat responds promptly to the applicant the results.
- (3) Transition from the Regional RRN to National RRN will be determined by the discussion in the Governing Council, if Regional RRN gave application to the Governing Council through the Secretariat.